X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cali View Post
    866 signatures to date!!
    There's a new article about it.
    http://www.uscho.com/2012/03/27/former-niagara-players-launch-online-petition-to-show-support-for-folded-program/
    Please keep spreading the word

Comment

Re: SAVE Niagara Women's Hockey

Originally posted by Cali View Post
      866 signatures to date!!
      I am one of the 866, but it occurs to me to wonder, should the petition be overwhelmingly convincing to the "deciders" at Niagara that they cancel plans to eliminate the program, where would it leave the team? There are at least a couple of high caliber players that I know of who've secured a spot on a different team next year in addition to the ones mentioned already.
      "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Is it just me, or does the title seem a little misleading?

Here's the petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/elimination-of-nuwih

My signature is included.

Comment

The title may be misleading but I put this out shortly after the announcement was made. They never really gave any of us a chance to save it...
          Thanks for signing!

Comment

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
            I am one of the 866, but it occurs to me to wonder, should the petition be overwhelmingly convincing to the "deciders" at Niagara that they cancel plans to eliminate the program, where would it leave the team? There are at least a couple of high caliber players that I know of who've secured a spot on a different team next year in addition to the ones mentioned already.
            That is my question, but the focus should be to save the program first, then worry about the status of the players. If the program is saved but the players have already transferred, different players can be brought into the program.

Comment

Working...
            X