X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston University 2011-2012: Part The Sixth

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
    He is still facing six felony charges: three counts of indecent assault and battery and three counts of breaking and entering in the nighttime.
    Well, I'm glad to see the rape charges dropped. These charges seem more appropriate given the nature of the incident as reported.
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      Good luck to BU this weekend.
      Thanks. Good Luck to BC as well, this may very well be the year where both schools end up having have 5 national titles.

This BU team might need luck if Millan isn't his best. If he is, and can see the puck (Please don't screen him Ruikka) BU could win a game or two.

If they come out playing that 1-2-2 scheme where they dump the puck but forget the chase part it could be a long night.

Someone also please tell Nieto how good he is. He doesn't seem to know that he can go right past most defenders yet.

GO BU!!!!
      Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

So, any updates on Cisse?
        Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
          So, any updates on Cisse?
          He's playing tomorrow on the 4th line.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            He's playing tomorrow on the 4th line.
            Thanks. I hope to someday meet you.
            Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Wow, I'm more pumped to watch this game than I have been in a long time. Perhaps it's because it's been three years since we were even in the NCAA's. Plus, after watching a couple if upsets last night, reminds me that anything can happen. I hope Scarlet and the rest of the contingent that made the trip are having fun out there and are ready to carry this team with some noise.

Keys are to stay disciplined and play strong team defense.

Certainly a great start for the East. And how about the ECAC with two wins.
              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                Wow, I'm more pumped to watch this game than I have been in a long time. Perhaps it's because it's been three years since we were even in the NCAA's. Plus, after watching a couple if upsets last night, reminds me that anything can happen. I hope Scarlet and the rest of the contingent that made the trip are having fun out there and are ready to carry this team with some noise.

Keys are to stay disciplined and play strong team defense.

Certainly a great start for the East. And how about the ECAC with two wins.
                I'm giving a big "Facebook like" to this post. I watched at least a period of every game yesterday. (And all of the Lowell-Miami, Michigan-Cornell OT games.) Tournament hockey is the bomb and BU is certainly capable of making some noise.

BU Hockey: Hope
                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Good luck to BU tonight -- do Hockey East proud (and not to mention the Terriers' fan base) by picking up a few more wins.
                  We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                  ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                  --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                    I'm giving a big "Facebook like" to this post. I watched at least a period of every game yesterday. (And all of the Lowell-Miami, Michigan-Cornell OT games.) Tournament hockey is the bomb and BU is certainly capable of making some noise.

BU Hockey: Hope
                    It's a testament to the will and work ethic of our players and coaches that we're standing where we are today, having been through everything that's come their way this season on and off the ice. They easily could've packed up and mentally checked out over winter break, and again in mid February under intense scrutiny of their personal lives from people who likely have never once met them. Instead, they've continued working and continued fighting, and in that respect, it's been a joy to watch them progress through the year. They've certainly had their fair share of poor performances and miscues that were frustrating as all hell, but the patchwork victories in the face of adversity have been most enjoyable. Previous teams, you could make the case that they didn't care as much and were satisfied with their previous accomplishments. Despite those poor performances, you can't make that case with this group. If that was the case, they'd have packed it up and gone home after getting thumped by Notre Dame. I'm not at all satisfied with just making it here, but I'm excited as hell to see what our guys can do.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012: Part The Sixth

It really sickens me that some people's consciences are so warped to consider the Terrierees a "feel good" story "with all they've been through." What a joke. They're a bunch of entitled spoiled brats who think that they're above the law because they're moderately good at a sport.
                      1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Anyways...

The TV guide says that NESN is airing the Northeast Regional in Worcester. I'm hoping this is a mistake.

edit: Assuming it is or they'd've missed a third of that game already.
                        Last edited by IcyDan; 03-24-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimP View Post
                          It really sickens me that some people's consciences are so warped to consider the Terrierees a "feel good" story "with all they've been through." What a joke. They're a bunch of entitled spoiled brats who think that they're above the law because they're moderately good at a sport.
                          Lol you're a trip
                          #OneKnight

Comment

Great shift by Gaudet there... wow.. way to finish it as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimP View Post
                              Thansk for trolling.
                              BC won so have some fun elsewhere. I come here to get some decent BU coverage because the blog is all State of Hockey and now this crap????

Comment

Enjoying St. Paul, BU fans?........your team deserves their fate!

Comment

Working...
                                X