X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012: Part The Sixth

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Only saw the apology...
    Ask Hokydad for the full story. He knew about this last week and warned us all...
    GO BU

Comment

i wonder if the 7 bro dwarves were jailed with fellow bu alums gropey and rapey
      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
        i wonder if the 7 bro dwarves were jailed with fellow bu alums gropey and rapey
        Yep, they share a cell with bc alums smokey, boozy, and shavey.

Actually, I have to admit, that made me laugh...
        http://www.travisroyfoundation.org/

Comment

Ed harding just led with the april fool's debacle in a preview for the news...

Comment

At least it's something to distract people from the hockey team.
            1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Ed harding just led with the april fool's debacle in a preview for the news...
              You're watching Dancing With The Stars????

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                You're watching Dancing With The Stars????
                Haha you caught me...the one show I'm forced to watch. They have the b list this season.

Comment

What's going to happen first - John Calipari has to vacate yet another season at yet another school, or BU is going to implode on itself like a dying star...

Awfully tough year to be a BU fan

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                    Strait's initial contract is up at the end of the year and from what I've heard, he'll be re-signed. I believe that when he left early a contributing factor was that he could get a 3-year deal, but if he signed after his senior year, only a 2-year deal would be available . Please correct if this isn't not true.

It's well-established that JP will tell players when he thinks they're ready to leave, taking into account the realities of the CBA. In Pomichter's case, I recall that Parker told him he wasn't ready for the next step.
                    The Pens have almost no cap space to work with. A guy who cannot crack their top 7-8 defensemen, I don't see him re-signing to be honest, he's a low priority for them.
                    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd10 View Post
                      What's going to happen first - John Calipari has to vacate yet another season at yet another school, or BU is going to implode on itself like a dying star...

Awfully tough year to be a BU fan
                      correct answer: A. Calipari vacating another season...............that's an easy one, next question?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        You know, people talk about what rivalry is the biggest in college hockey, but I don't think Minnesota/North Dakota or Michigan/Michigan State, etc. can say that in addition to the schools having such a long standing rivalry, that their coaches have been been actual rivals with each other since HIGH SCHOOL. I think that's pretty cool.
                        Of course, the other thing that makes this rivalry unique is that the schools are three miles apart. UND/Minnesota (or anybody else) can't say that...

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
                          Why just for hockey? Your kid gets injured, depending on his choice, he can have an Ivy League degree (BC) or a community college degree (BU).
                          Trolling poseur.
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            a sure sign you got your head handed to you in that exchange, resorting to the gambling card...............truly pathetic.
                            Oh boo hoo hoo. Guess we know who wears the skirts in your family. If you don't like it, get lost. This is a BU thread, although if you'd like me to venture over to the BC thread I'd be more than happy to.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                              I think he was in the "not really enjoying the academic workload" bucket, but he seemed to get his act together - i believe he did some coaching or admin work for USA Hockey at one point.
                              The rumor at the time was that Lilley and JP had a difference of opinion regarding Lilley's style of play and approach. Since this was 1993, the BC kid blogger's parents hadn't even met yet, so we'll never know the real story.
                              if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                                The rumor at the time was that Lilley and JP had a difference of opinion regarding Lilley's style of play and approach. Since this was 1993, the BC kid blogger's parents hadn't even met yet, so we'll never know the real story.
                                Well played.

You have got to be kidding me with this Freep thing. I can certainly understand coming up with the idea. Perhaps even laughing about it. But then the third guy steps in, right? And he says: "Uh, guys? Really?" And then everyone slaps their forehead and goes, "yeah, we can't do that. What were we thinking?" Unreal.

BU really needs to get their **** together. Either that or just embrace the dark side, change their colors to black and silver, change their nickname to the Raiders, and recruit a bunch of thugs. Heck, "Old Time Hockey" would probably sell out the place. (pass the foil.)

Boston University Culture: Adrift
                                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X