X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston University 2011-2012: Part The Sixth

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
    Posted in other threads but in case you missed it:

New England folks: BU has confirmed the game on Saturday will be broadcast live on HD on NESN
    Fantastic!! Thank you very much!!

Comment

Did I mention, Please beat Minnesota?
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
        Would love to!!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          Why stop there.
          Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
            Why stop there.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              careful what you wish for.... was it 07 that we drove to grand rapids?? left work a little early and drove the family to niagara falls (though now the kids don't have passports so we wouldn't be able to cut through canada). got up the next morning and finished the drive in time to see notre dame and huntsville play something like 6 ot's. then bu came out and ryan weston scored to give the boys a lead over sparty... only to lose. all the extra time in the rink meant that i had two sleeping boys. the next morning we went out for breakfasts and passed the bu bus getting ready to go home with guys grabbing food for the trip. the kids waved to jlo and curry... we stayed and watched sparty advance.. then got up and made the drive back home on sunday.
              Actually, Mookie, if you drive, the kids don't need passports. I forget the details, but we drove to Canada through Niagara last summer, did the research ahead of time, and did not need to get them passports.
              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                Actually, Mookie, if you drive, the kids don't need passports. I forget the details, but we drove to Canada through Niagara last summer, did the research ahead of time, and did not need to get them passports.
                realllllllllllly? that is good to know
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Support The Boston Hockey Blog. The fine young folks who bring us a live blog for every game need our help to get to St. Paul. You can make a contribution from their main page by clicking on the PayPal link in the upper right at http://www.thebostonhockeyblog.com/
                  Arielle, Kevin and Scott make sure at least two of them are at every game at their own expense to keep us updated even if we cannot be there... and while we are there. Keep the Live game blog alive

Matawanakee aka Island Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Matawanakee View Post
                    Support The Boston Hockey Blog. The fine young folks who bring us a live blog for every game need our help to get to St. Paul. You can make a contribution from their main page by clicking on the PayPal link in the upper right at http://www.thebostonhockeyblog.com/
                    Arielle, Kevin and Scott make sure at least two of them are at every game at their own expense to keep us updated even if we cannot be there... and while we are there. Keep the Live game blog alive

Matawanakee aka Island Girl
                    I (Scott) am not with BHB any more, as I graduated last year. Annie is the third member you're looking for. But yes, people should consider donating if they can.
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Are you sure? Last time I drove to Canada we had to go through customs and needed to show passports both ways. I don't know if it makes a difference but it was a Vermont-Quebec border crossing.
                      #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                        Are you sure? Last time I drove to Canada we had to go through customs and needed to show passports both ways. I don't know if it makes a difference but it was a Vermont-Quebec border crossing.
                        The wife and I needed passports, but our kids did not. I'm pretty sure the state/province did not enter into the equation. There is definitely some misinformation out there - even AAA first told us the kids would need them, but when we looked a the government websites for both US and Canada, we found that they did not. Helped save a couple hundred dollars! So I'm 100% sure they didn't need them, not exactly sure what the specific rules were (age, number of days staying in Canada, etc.).
                        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

worst case, you leave the kids at the crossing and pick them up on the way back. kids need to develop some self-sufficiency anyway, you accomplish that and get to watch hockey...if ever there was a win-win, this would be it.
                          I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

The wife and I needed passports, but our kids did not. I'm pretty sure the state/province did not enter into the equation. There is definitely some misinformation out there - even AAA first told us the kids would need them, but when we looked a the government websites for both US and Canada, we found that they did not. Helped save a couple hundred dollars! So I'm 100% sure they didn't need them, not exactly sure what the specific rules were (age, number of days staying in Canada, etc.).
                            They do need a certified birth certificate.
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                              I (Scott) am not with BHB any more, as I graduated last year. Annie is the third member you're looking for. But yes, people should consider donating if they can.
                              Oops... sorry Annie. I have read the Live Blog from section 114 at Agganis to St. John VI. We just can't get enough! Come on folks, only $200 so far... if 100 people donate $18, they kids are there!

Comment

Originally posted by Matawanakee View Post
                                Oops... sorry Annie. I have read the Live Blog from section 114 at Agganis to St. John VI. We just can't get enough! Come on folks, only $200 so far... if 100 people donate $18, they kids are there!

I believe their widget actually broke and reset once they already had a little over $500, so really they are at $700.

Third of the way there. Livin' on a prayer?

Comment

Working...
                                X