X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012: Part The Sixth

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
    Enjoying St. Paul, BU fans?........your team deserves their fate!
    Really man? No class. Sad I share my city with you.
    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Chiasson finishes with 99 career points. I fully expect him to go pro, and I wish him the best. I don't know what else he has to prove at this level. Next year's team shouldn't challenge for a title.
      Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

I don't read any of this as breaking news... The guy should have taken the bruins job.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          I don't read any of this as breaking news... The guy should have taken the bruins job.
          Agreed. Good posts from JimS and Defkit, but the real frustration is knowing JP won't step down now. I also feel nextvyear is his last as well. But if someone like Quinny does not get the job it will be criminal. Look what some of see first year coaches in their 40's are doing??? Union, Lowell ...

With the history of the program and the facitities, this team can return to the level of the 90's without much heavy lifting. The problem is at the top so looks like another year of drugs and alcohol until he retires. (big sigh)

Comment

• Originally posted by bantam75 View Post
            With the history of the program and the facitities, this team can return to the level of the 90's without much heavy lifting. The problem is at the top so looks like another year of drugs and alcohol until he retires. (big sigh)
            You don't mention the biggest issue. The last 10-15 yrs of sitting on our collective arse has allowed to best program in college hockey to grow to such strength 4 miles down the road that no matter what we can offer, there is something better right there under our nose.

Comment

Drugs?
              Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                You don't mention the biggest issue. The last 10-15 yrs of sitting on our collective arse has allowed to best program in college hockey to grow to such strength 4 miles down the road that no matter what we can offer, there is something better right there under our nose.
                Forgive me for possibly getting into the middle of something I don't quite understand, but hasn't BU won two titles since '95 with one just a few years ago?

Comment

Hey, congrats on a good season, guys. While it didn't result in a title, you still made the show. Unfortunately, you ran into a region of very tough teams.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                    and Baillargeon. Kurker is 80/20 gone.
                    Gone where? Not major junior?
                    Husky Hockey heading to the top of the bottom!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Forgive me for possibly getting into the middle of something I don't quite understand, but hasn't BU won two titles since '95 with one just a few years ago?
                      Or...1 title since '96

1 single frozen four from 1997-2012 ain't getting it done.

Comment

• Originally posted by steve66 View Post
                        Gone where? Not major junior?
                        He can gaudreau if he wants

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          The grass is always greener on the other side.

Comment

Yes but get JP out and then I'll take my chances. This years team STILL had enough talent to make the FF despite the dysfunctional family feuds. The lack of discipline with penalties was the difference. That
                            S coaching. Even with the Eagle express we have managed to have the better team in 02, 03, 09 and ,06 except for the last game. Even in 98. Agin I see the diff as coaching. But you know that.

More blood wine

Comment

Or...1 title since '96

Amen brother. Pass the tequila.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

That is the stat right there Slap Shot. The 2009 title hid a lot of dissapointing playoff finishes.

Comment

Working...
                                X