• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hockey East Tournament Final: Maine vs. BC St Paddys Day Madness

Woo Hoo ! Alright on the board
    VT_BlackBear -
    University of Maine Class of 2001
    University of Vermont Class of 2007

First, Foremost, and Always a Black Bear. Happy to support the Catamounts. Proud to support HE (except UNH).

Comment

Yeah, flynn!!

Comment

Maine gets one to make 2-1 BC. They have to be feeling pretty good as it could have been 6-0 after one.

Comment

bad giveaway from milner set that one up

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            snively, you sure it's not just because BC has beaten UNH so many times in the postseason under York?

"Scumbags"? Relax, dude.
            Evidently you didn't live through their era here? They came back in multiple names/guises, one in particular. He was so obnoxious that he eventually managed to get himself banned from here. That takes some doing.

Nah -- that part with York ain't the reason -- I've watched him coach since he was at Bowling Green. And my dad and mom grew up in Newton Corner and went to Newton High. He's a good guy I'm sure.

Mostly just those dudes here, and the general arrogance I've encountered from a lot of BC athletic fans (guess what -- you DIDN'T get admitted to your first choice Ivy League school).

By the way, this is the first game we've had on TV down here. I have to ask: why is the design of the Eagles Jersey front so low rent? Looks like a really bad club one.

Pretty pretty goal -- way to go.

Comment

Scoring chances BC 18 ME 7

Comment

Cross interference, ME PP

Comment

OK, PP, Here we go
                  VT_BlackBear -
                  University of Maine Class of 2001
                  University of Vermont Class of 2007

First, Foremost, and Always a Black Bear. Happy to support the Catamounts. Proud to support HE (except UNH).

Comment

What does being a BC athletics fan have to do with potentially not getting into an Ivy? I couldn't care less about that whole aspect anyway. This is hockey.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but most BC fans love these uniforms. Much better than the normal ones.

Another soft penalty call.

Comment

What does being a BC athletics fan have to do with potentially not getting into an Ivy? I couldn't care less about that whole aspect anyway. This is hockey.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but most BC fans love these uniforms. Much better than the normal ones.

Another soft penalty call.
                      Bullsh*t.

Comment

This PP looks sickly.

Comment

Thanks for that wonderful insight.

Comment

I guess you had to be there. I couldn't either, but they sure thought that part was important (by the way, they ranked on Maine also for no reason other than they constantly claimed it was vastly inferior prestigewise).

On the jerseys -- as I said, first TV game we've had down here. Glad to hear they're not the normal ones...

Comment

Snively, you're a little ornery tonight. How is your W2 doing?
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Thanks for that wonderful insight.
                                What part of head contact do you Boston teams/fans not understand???

Comment

Working...
                                X