Comment

Re: Hockey East Tournament Final: Maine vs. BC St Paddys Day Madness

WOW.

Comment

Holy crap.

Comment

All I can say is send Maine West if it means avoiding BC......please.

Comment

This is just terrible.

Maine has no legs, it seems. And BC is quicker to begin with. Not good.
            1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

I can see these guys are still incompetent as ever in determining when a goalie has the puck covered.

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
                This is just terrible.

Maine has no legs, it seems. And BC is quicker to begin with. Not good.
                On the other hand.......Sullivan has redeemed himself. It SHOULD be 2-0 now......if not more.

Comment

Sog bc 18 me 9

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    I can see these guys are still incompetent as ever in determining when a goalie has the puck covered.
                    I've never seen a goaltender have such a hard time covering up the d*mn puck........I think that it's a mental thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                      On the other hand.......Sullivan has redeemed himself. It SHOULD be 2-0 now......if not more.
                      If you're implying that BC didn't already deserve to be up 2-0, I have to disagree.

As good as Maine's power play has been, their penalty kill has been nearly as bad. Diamond might as well have shot the puck into his own net when he took that dumb interference penalty.
                      1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Wey interference penalty. Maine pp

Comment

Alright, PP, here we go, need a score
                          VT_BlackBear -
                          University of Maine Class of 2001
                          University of Vermont Class of 2007

First, Foremost, and Always a Black Bear. Happy to support the Catamounts. Proud to support HE (except UNH).

Comment

Hahahaha that is such a terrible call

I noticed Diamond drew a similar penalty last night.

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
                              If you're implying that BC didn't already deserve to be up 2-0, I have to disagree.

As good as Maine's power play has been, their penalty kill has been nearly as bad. Diamond might as well have shot the puck into his own net when he took that dumb interference penalty.
                              OK......then it should be at least 4-0.

Comment

Sullivan looks really bad tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X