X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hockey East Tournament Final: Maine vs. BC St Paddys Day Madness

Originally posted by whatever View Post
    Softest penalty of the game.
    Fair enough...won't get an argument from me. But, that was only BCs 2nd PP of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      OK, i'll play this game. if it's blatant and obvious...yes, you make the call. happy?
      LOL......you say that after BC gets a call. So predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Fair enough...won't get an argument from me. But, that was only BCs 2nd PP of the game.
        And we all know that everything has to be "even" no matter what is actually happening on the ice....right?

Comment

Cornell goes into the box for charging. 4:43 left in regulation. Boy Maine likes to hit up high around the head and neck, huh?
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
            And we all know that everything has to be "even" no matter what is actually happening on the ice....right?
            Lol. Maine has got away with so much crap tonight it is ridiculous. Quit whining. Jeez.
            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
              Cornell goes into the box for charging. 4:43 left in regulation. Boy Maine likes to hit up high around the head and neck, huh?
              Haha just epic after the whine fest being put on in this thread.
              BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
              National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
              Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Game Ovah.

First star: Gaudreau
                Second: Milner
                Third: Sullivan
                Maine will be a 3, no? out west, eh?

Comment

Well, good game, all things considered. Might have been more interesting with Abbot in, and if Diamond had not drawn that boneheaded penalty in the 1st. Maine can beat this team...

penalty on Whitney. See how it goes now...

Comment

Wow. Must be tough to be Stephen Whitney, and have an elbow right in the center of your chest.

1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
                      Wow. Must be tough to be Stephen Whitney, and have an elbow right in the center of your chest.

think he can lick it?

Comment

1:30 left. Maine timeout. 2 seconds left on the Whitney penalty. Maine has pulled Sullivan for the 6 on 4.
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by chripy View Post
                          think he can lick it?
                          I'm just confused. If his elbow is in his chest, then if he hits someone with, say, the middle of his arm, is it legal?

Maine can't take advantage of the gift.

Congrats to BC. See you in Worcester?
                          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

ENG Almeida.

BC will three-peat.

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
                              I'm just confused. If his elbow is in his chest, then if he hits someone with, say, the middle of his arm, is it legal?

Maine can't take advantage of the gift.

Congrats to BC. See you in Worcester?
                              Even if you don't elbow a guy, the refs get easily fooled when a guy gets his arm outward after the initial contact. Best policy is don't let them screw it up and keep the elbow in the whole time.

Maine played a good game without Abbott.

Comment

All tourney team

G Milner (BC)
                                D O'Neill (Maine)
                                D Dumoulin (BC)
                                F Chiasson (BU... everyone boos)
                                F Diamond (Maine)
                                F Gaudreau (BC)

Bill Flynn MVP Award: Gaudreau

Comment

Working...
                                X