This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Denver XXXIII

Drew Shore press conference at 12PM MT at www.denverpioneers.com.
    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Drew Shore named to All CHN 2nd Team.
      Joey LaLeggia to CHN All Rookie Team
      http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...-chn_teams.php
      GO DU !!!

Comment

Drew Shore signed his contract this morning and will be flying to San Antonio later today.

Story on Panthers website

http://panthers.nhl.com/club/news.ht...-tw-shore-0327
        Last edited by du78; 03-27-2012, 01:32 PM.

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
          Just a curious Wild fan wondering what the rumors are if any concerning Zucker?
          Signed

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/144432855.html
          04-05 Pick Your Bow(e)ls Champion
          USCHO Virtual Stock Exchange Guru

Originally posted by Dirty
          I don't think you're weird, just a completely worthless sack of monkey poo.
          Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
          I am saying it right here. ajoyce is the HA guru.

Comment

The other shoe drops:
            Jason Zucker Signs with the Wild.
            Expected to play Thursday if healthy, burning one year of three year entry deal.

GO DU !!!

Comment

http://wild.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=624421
              Too bad Shore isn't going to Miami. It looks like Zucker will be joining the Wild just in time to play the Panthers.

Now let's hope there is no third shoe to drop...

Comment

Play this video while reading the article.

Originally posted by vizoroo
                Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                Originally posted by duper
                I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                Originally posted by dggoddard
                Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                  The other shoe drops:
                  Expected to play Thursday if healthy, burning one year of three year entry deal.

Not helping!!!!!
                  "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                  Tom Serratore

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                    The other shoe drops:

are you sure, I thought they will play him 9 games, and it will not burn a year.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                      Drew Shore is a quality player and a quality person. And we'll surely miss him next year, and probably Beau and Jason as well. The "smart money" knew this was coming, although some of us had our fingers crossed. So good luck to Drew as he moves on in his hockey career. Thanks for his many contributions to Pioneer hockey. And let's not be too quick to hang crepe all over the place about our prospects for next year. Okay?
                      That is so true. I recall the year Gregoire decommitted and DU lost a number of other players to the pros. Some fans thought things looked very bleak, but the pios just put together top shelf team. It's cliche' but true that the whole is worth more than the sum of its parts, I guess. (unless you're an NBA team)

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                        are you sure, I thought they will play him 9 games, and it will not burn a year.
                        I think you are right. That would seem bad for both parties involved if it burned a year up.

Comment

From Jay Z on Twitter

Jason Zucker ‏ @JasonZucker17 I am very excited to be a part of the Minnesota Wild organization and to get started tomorrow. Exciting time in my life! #gowild

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                            From Jay Z on Twitter
                            Clearly he hasn't been following the Wild this year. I think BC could give them a game for three periods.
                            How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                              Russo is implying that they will burn a year of his contract because they want Zucker to get NHL experience.
                              How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1 View Post
                                Russo is implying that they will burn a year of his contract because they want Zucker to get NHL experience.
                                I am used to seeing good nhl teams want to get good players on cheap contracts as long as possible, but since the wild suck, they are purposely burning a year of his contract. almost as dumb as trading leddy for barker.
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Working...
                                X