X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All Things Denver XXXIII

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
    That's probably UAH, you should know right?
    Never heard of them. Are they from Pueblo?
    Go Pioneers!

Comment

That's probably UAH, you should know right?
      You trolling our thread again? I guess Randy May's kiss and cry site with 2 posts a day is kinda boring for you. I'd spice it up, but I'm banned for life. lol. A pawn shop owner and parking lot ticket taker banned me. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
      DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
      sigpic
      WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

It seems that arrogance is bliss these days? NEWS FLASH! Ferris is seeded higher than DUmb, homegirl...
        Ah, Mex, have you not learned that seeds matter not in NCAA hockey. This applies especially to CC who hasn't won a championship in Division I mens' ice hockey since 1957. Long time, eh?
        sigpic
        WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
          Ah, Mex, have you not learned that seeds matter not in NCAA hockey. This applies especially to CC who hasn't won a championship in Division I mens' ice hockey since 1957. Long time, eh?
          No! I will not make out with you!!!
          Originally posted by vizoroo
          Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
          Originally posted by duper
          I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
          Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
          Originally posted by dggoddard
          Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

eh?
            It's ok for some of us to use that term, not you.
            I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

It's ok for some of us to use that term, not you.
              I'm an international brother; respected by all peeps, especially thy Canadian peeps. I've even got me "eh?" card. You got one?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                Never heard of them. Are they from Pueblo?
                They beat DU on home ice, try going to a ****ing game...

Comment

I'm an international brother; respected by all peeps, especially thy Canadian peeps. I've even got me "eh?" card. You got one?
                  Yep. I eat poutine on a regular basis, my mom is a Canadian citizen.

Comment

Ah, right. When is the banner raising at the Cleveland Steemer World Arena for that so I can attend?
                    sigpic

Comment

Fries, cheese curds and brown gravy. Been there, done that. How about the Peameal Bacon Sandwich at the St. Lawrence market in Toronto? They gave me my sandwich for free just because I'm legendary in the great white north. Hot honey mustard is the best condiment for those BTW.
                      sigpic

Comment

I tried to bring you a souvenir from Cleveland, you never showed up.

Comment

I'll be at Boone's Tavern on Friday at 3:00 PM to watch DU's first round NCAA game if you care to join.
                          sigpic

Comment

Fries, cheese curds and brown gravy. Been there, done that. How about the Peameal Bacon Sandwich at the St. Lawrence market in Toronto? They gave me my sandwich for free just because I'm legendary in the great white north. Hot honey mustard is the best condiment for those BTW.
                            You are so full of crap, let me buy you a beer sometime, if you ever actually make it to a hockey game again.

Comment

I'll be at Boone's Tavern on Friday at 3:00 PM to watch DU's first round NCAA game if you care to join.
                              Thanks for the invite, not going to Denver to watch Ferris stomp DU's nuts, have fun bro.

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                                I've got Maine, WMU, Miami and DU. I can't pick UND or the Gophers. I do think WMU has a shot even if it is long.
                                Everyone's really concerned here about Spencer Abbot. He's pretty banged up and may not play.

On another note, did anyone out there hear that Jaden Schwartz scored a goal in his NHL debut?
                                "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                                Tom Serratore

Comment

Working...
                                X