Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #109: It's the Offseason, now what?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #109: It's the Offseason, now what?

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
    Leather probably won't happen, but perhaps she can wear a black Arctic Cat jacket.
    If that's all she's wearing, sure why not.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      More shots!
      Nooooooooo... sipping the last martinit. Maybe pouring one more. No more shotes. we're out of option1 and opton2 was tooo sweet.
      Always a Wildcat...
      Originally posted by Kepler
      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
        If that's all she's wearing, sure why not.
        I'm laughing so much right now, it's sad. She is so not your type (and married).
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
          Nooooooooo... sipping the last martinit. Maybe pouring one more. No more shotes. we're out of option1 and opton2 was tooo sweet.
          Scarlet is proud of you, 'diva.
          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Scarlet is proud of you, 'diva.
            What can i sa>? I want to make big sis nrpund of litl sis.
            Always a Wildcat...
            Originally posted by Kepler
            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
              What can i sa>? I want to make big sis nrpund of litl sis.
              I kinda wish I was where you are at, on the booze scale.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I'm laughing so much right now, it's sad. She is so not your type (and married).
                Glad I could deliver some end of the week humor.

I'm playing craps right now on bodog for ****s and giggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                  Glad I could deliver some end of the week humor.

I'm playing craps right now on bodog for ****s and giggles.
                  Good lord.

How ya doing?

Comment

When has married ever been a deterrent for him?
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      When has married ever been a deterrent for him?
                      More ammo for her reasoning when she punches him in the mush. Which I really wanna see.

Comment

More ammo for her reasoning when she punches him in the mush. Which I really wanna see.
                        Nah, she'd just laugh her arse off while Mr. wore Black kicked the living * out of him.
                        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Nah, she'd just laugh her arse off while Mr. wore Black kicked the living * out of him.
                          I obviously wouldn't hit on her with her husband there.

Comment

You missed the convo where LWB wears the pants in the family.

Comment

Boring night....

I'm trying to figure out a blockbuster trade in fantasy baseball to propose to the team that I'm thinking is mookie's team.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                Boring night....

I'm trying to figure out a blockbuster trade in fantasy baseball to propose to the team that I'm thinking is mookie's team.
                                F that. Talk to me, I'll trade talent for talent, there's just some players that are untouchable. Off the top of my head, Casey and Pap. Other than that, I'll probably consider anything.

Edit: anything reasonable, that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X