Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Continue.

Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Trump's Charter Communications "deal" was announced in February... of 2016.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

"I voted Trump because of health care, not racism"

Nope, sorry racist.
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

I do believe the acceptance stage liberals will reach has to do with Pres. Trump's resignation if this latest Russian election-period contact story has any legs to it.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          I do believe the acceptance stage liberals will reach has to do with Pres. Trump's resignation if this latest Russian election-period contact story has any legs to it.
          If you ask me, the politicians like Warren are using rational words. As in- we should hold on Gorsuch until the investigation is done- if there's nothing- great, we can move on. If there is, the odds of it going to the SCOTUS are quite high, and Gorsuch should not sit where he has to judge on the guy who nominated him.

All in all, nobody is calling for anything, except for an independent investigation. Get it done ASAP, and lets move on as fast as we can.

No calls for resignation, yet.

But they also claim that if don brings something that they agree with, they will talk and listen.

Comment

Back to a week old discussion.... Pretty much sums up my point:

http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2014/10/...n-society.html

Comment

The continual massive fail of The Master Negotiator today has reached new levels of failure. I'm tempted to print bumper stickers that just say:

lol trump
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                The continual massive fail of The Master Negotiator today has reached new levels of failure. I'm tempted to print bumper stickers that just say:

lol trump
                I'll take one!!!

Comment

Somewhere Barack Obama is wearing flip flops, drinking a beer, and laughing...
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Quelle surprise - Trump has blamed the Democrats, and has now vowed to move on to tax reform.

The Tremendous Deal-Maker is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      So in other words you haven't accepted he's the President. Exactly the point behind the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                        If you ask me, the politicians like Warren are using rational words. As in- we should hold on Gorsuch until the investigation is done- if there's nothing- great, we can move on. If there is, the odds of it going to the SCOTUS are quite high, and Gorsuch should not sit where he has to judge on the guy who nominated him.

All in all, nobody is calling for anything, except for an independent investigation. Get it done ASAP, and lets move on as fast as we can.

No calls for resignation, yet.

But they also claim that if don brings something that they agree with, they will talk and listen.
                        Democrats have been calling for impeachment since before the oath of office was even taken! Plenty of video proof on Youtube alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Somewhere Barack Obama is wearing flip flops, drinking a beer, and laughing...
                          He's in DC, probably wearing a golf shirt, and treasonly working to overthrow the country.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            So in other words you haven't accepted he's the President. Exactly the point behind the thread title.
                            Thats the only thing Trump cares about, saying he is president.
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              He's in DC, probably wearing a golf shirt, and treasonly working to overthrow the country.
                              Thanks, Alex. How are the gay frogs doing?

Comment

Working...
                              X