bu off-season - #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bu off-season - #1

"I'm not suggesting it...I'm saying it's already happening..like I said you all may think DQ plays the best players...others disagree...we all can agree to disagree right Rhett Hott? "

so other university asst coaches are calling your kid and telling him he is welcome to come play for them? interesting.....
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: bu off-season - #1

You neglected to capitalize the "B" and the "U".

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      You neglected to capitalize the "B" and the "U".

I guess he is a Northeastern fan.

Comment

mookie doesn't do capitals

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

"I'm not suggesting it...I'm saying it's already happening..like I said you all may think DQ plays the best players...others disagree...we all can agree to disagree right Rhett Hott? "

so other university asst coaches are calling your kid and telling him he is welcome to come play for them? interesting.....
          For the umpteenth time..not my kid and did I say I heard they were calling him?...you clearly have zero idea how the hockey world works...so stick to talking to yourself in the 3rd person and insulting families

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
            I guess he is a Northeastern fan.
            they did that because of mookie. mookie deserves some royalties here!

Comment

Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
              For the umpteenth time..not my kid and did I say I heard they were calling him?...you clearly have zero idea how the hockey world works...so stick to talking to yourself in the 3rd person and insulting families
              who typed you said anything? not sure anyone can hear you.... this is a message board. mookie types, like everyone else.

Comment

you typed 'scouts'. just went and read it again to make sure (and mookie was right). now if some nhl scout wants to sign shane, good for him. you can show up like Roberto and "be like that tiger woods and his daddy". best of luck.

Comment

I wonder if they will improve the hot dog cooking / temperature situation over the off season?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    you typed 'scouts'. just went and read it again to make sure (and mookie was right). now if some nhl scout wants to sign shane, good for him. you can show up like Roberto and "be like that tiger woods and his daddy". best of luck.
                    Huh?...are you even mentally stable?...you "typed" assistant coaches were calling him...I never typed that...you really are a creep...looking up BU players family history and then using it to disparage people...you can keep calling him my son all you want ..doesn't make it true..save that crap for DQ and his boy Charlie and their tearful goodbye...thank you son for leading me to a one Hockey East Tri championship...Mookie is a whack job..I bet Jasmine runs like hell when she sees you coming...freak

Comment

Personally I really liked the hand carved sandwiches at the Bay State Bistro. I hope they bring that back next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                        I wonder if they will improve the hot dog cooking / temperature situation over the off season?
                        have they yet? not like haa just opened...

Comment

Take it for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                            Take it for what it's worth.

I don't really get why they would want to pressure him to do so. I think he will b a long-tome NHL player, but I don't see him getting more than a few games in Boston next year. Too deep at Center. Come back to Comm Ave for another year.
                            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

I just want to point out, before the other thread was closed, there was a limey appearance. And a few days before that SteveF posted for the first time in a few years.

Apocalypse is coming.
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                              X