Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Continue.

Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

More lies.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      More jealousy.
      Fixed that for you.

Comment

This is the American spirit I love.

Phuck you, phobes.

Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You do get that even if they didnt have this rule and they went with the idea the liberals said that nothing would get done right? They wont have the votes to break what will be a guaranteed veto. Not to mention they wont have the Senate votes either.

But yeah...fiscal responsibility is the problem
          Then fine. Throw every pie in the sky piece of legislation at them, and let Trumpy veto it. Stricter fuel standards, infrastructure, environmental regs, minimum wage hikes, taxes on billionaires, etc.

At least that way the people can see where they stand, what they want to do, and who's stopping it from getting done. With this pay-go ****, they're stating that they're not even going to try. Just keep chipping around the edges, don't mess with the status quo. Inspiring. Lotta people gonna fall in love that way.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            This is the American spirit I love.

Phuck you, phobes.

Man, it's hard to remember from one day to the next if we're supposed to be expressing our opinions and views on the job. Though I am a white male so I think it's always cool for me to.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

There it is. Scoobs has it out for me cause I think his l'il buddy Brent is full of ****. I'm so wounded.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                There it is. Scoobs has it out for me cause I think his l'il buddy Brent is full of ****. I'm so wounded.
                LOL. You got the wrong guy. You can do anything to the resident centrist you want. I don't care.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Just another Thursday.

“ Mexico, Canada, and the European Union have all filed formal complaints with the World Trade Organization against the United States over President Trump’s decision to impose massive tariffs on their goods, as Trump officials hinted the administration may not comply with an unfavorable ruling.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Just another Thursday.

“ Mexico, Canada, and the European Union have all filed formal complaints with the World Trade Organization against the United States over President Trump’s decision to impose massive tariffs on their goods, as Trump officials hinted the administration may not comply with an unfavorable ruling.”
                    Good. Go full isolation on the bit. That's smart. We don't need the rest of the World.

Comment

LOL. You got the wrong guy. You can do anything to the resident centrist you want. I don't care.
                      For some reason, you two are interchangeable to me. I always keep mixing the two of you up.

Good, so I got you pizzed off, I'll get Handy eventually if I keep after Brent to offer up the least bit of something to back up his blandest of the bland common sense centrist beliefs.

Comment

Then fine. Throw every pie in the sky piece of legislation at them, and let Trumpy veto it. Stricter fuel standards, infrastructure, environmental regs, minimum wage hikes, taxes on billionaires, etc.
                        This. So much this. While we are in the minority, Mitch and Paul can kill those bills in committee or at least keep them off the docket, but whenever we have a chamber we should be passing these bills up the wazoo and forcing the GOP to get on the record. Sure, go ahead -- vote down school lunch expansion, vote down Medicaid and Medicare protections, vote down a tax on billionaires that pays for a tax cut on the Middle Class. You do you, GOP.

The Republicans weaponized fiscal policy in the 80s. We can play that game, too.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

For some reason, you two are interchangeable to me. I always keep mixing the two of you up.

Good, so I got you pizzed off, I'll get Handy eventually if I keep after Brent to offer up the least bit of something to back up his blandest of the bland common sense centrist beliefs.
                          No, I just disagree vehemently about your take on 2016 and what it's going to take to win in 2018 and 2020. It's ok. I'm always wrong anyway.

Comment

Good. Go full isolation on the bit. That's smart. We don't need the rest of the World.
                            Best thing that could happen. Trumpy and his acolytes seem to think the US can get along just fine without the rest of the world. That they need to come to us on bended knee begging our blasé tolerance of them. This will only speed up the damage he's doing to red state 'Murica. Maybe if it gets bad enough, some of them will come to their senses.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              This. So much this. While we are in the minority, Mitch and Paul can kill those bills in committee or at least keep them off the docket, but whenever we have a chamber we should be passing these bills up the wazoo and forcing the GOP to get on the record. Sure, go ahead -- vote down school lunch expansion, vote down Medicaid and Medicare protections, vote down a tax on billionaires that pays for a tax cut on the Middle Class. You do you, GOP.
                              I like this idea too believe it or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X