Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Previous thread: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...el-free-Summer
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

BTW, I don't know what the thread title means, but it sounded better than anything else.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        BTW, I don't know what the thread title means, but it sounded better than anything else.
        I have something in common with Will Reilly. I say "I don't know" quite often.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

What happened to DrD? I haven't seen a post from him in a few weeks. Did he spend too much of Jenny's money?
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            What happened to DrD? I haven't seen a post from him in a few weeks. Did he spend too much of Jenny's money?
            Probably found a cure for the summertime blues.

Comment

More than a few weeks, since April. He's in semiretirement from posting. I am thinking about joining him.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Lou Nanne and Taylor Schwalbe, today is 9 September 2016. There are 23 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October 2016 for the start of next season.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

More than a few weeks, since April. He's in semiretirement from posting. I am thinking about joining him.
                  I do have to admit, not posting here helps with your blood pressure.

Comment

I find that a judicious use of the "ignore" feature helps as well.
                    "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Nothing wrong with posting; just reading posts from a few of the morons in the Café (my signature should help with whom) does that...

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                        Can I put myself on ignore?
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Can I put myself on ignore?
                          for some reason, I am reminded of the first time that Microsoft put the "out of office assistant" on Outlook. One person on vacation left it on to send an email to another person on vacation, and they (Microsoft) had not yet included the feature to send only one "out of office" message to each recipient. Tens of thousands of messages in each inbox when they got back, each telling the other that the person was away....
                          Last edited by FreshFish; 09-09-2016, 02:02 PM.
                          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                            Yes, agreed. I have a grand total of three people on ignore....

Comment

Yes, agreed. I have a grand total of three people on ignore....
                              Probably FlagDUDE08 and Hokydad. I wonder who the third is.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                              X