Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Don't matter. We're the most isolated country on Earth. Soon the rest of the World will move on without us.

Bye Bye Paris Accord.
    Bye Bye Iran Deal.
    Bye Bey Statue of Liberty.

Nice knowing you all. Good bye.
    No. Defeatism just shifts your work to somebody else. It wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor and it's not over now.

It's not the worst thing for the rest of the world to leave the US behind. The US was a very important step in the liberalization of the planet, but just like the Brits the world has learned what we had to teach and then moved past us.

My great grandkids will probably live somewhere else, just like my great grandparents did. That doesn't matter -- geography doesn't matter. Ideas matter, and the US marked an important step in the liberation of humanity from millenia of superstition and tyranny. Now we're played out and have become an instrument of superstition and tyranny. Time for the big Vaudeville hook to come for us.

Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it really doesn't matter with me now, because I've been to the mountaintop.

And I don't mind.

Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land!
    What matters is people keep moving the human project forward.
    Last edited by Kepler; 05-08-2018, 01:13 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Trump has it backwards. He was supposed to pull out of Stormy and finish in the Iran deal.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      No. Defeatism just shifts your work to somebody else. It wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor and it's not over now.
      What matters is people keep moving the human project forward.
      Who? To be the beacon you have to have power. China, and Russia will feel the vacuum. Neither of those two are moving any human project forward. I know not what this defeatism is that you speak about. I do know that my side, whatever side that is has soundly had it's *** kicked for 38 years and counting. And I'm tired of it.
      Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 05-08-2018, 01:35 PM.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Wow, another campaign promise kept. When's the last time this happened in droves?

Still not sick of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Wow, another campaign promise kept. When's the last time this happened in droves?

Still not sick of winning.
          Neither am I
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            Neither am I
            please explain why backing out of the deal is "winning"

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              Simple. now Iran won't get nukes.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Simple. now Iran won't get nukes.
                LOL.

It's exactly the opposite.
                Last edited by Kepler; 05-08-2018, 04:27 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                    Neither am I
                    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

Though in your case, there may not have been much doubt left anyway.

Comment

So Cohen received 500k from a Russian oligarch after the election.
                      I’d like to pause and wonder what would have happened if Obama’s lawyer had done that.

Comment

But you know Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to Russia.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

These people are actual morons who can’t see beyond their nose.

“Hurr durr libruls are angry”

If Los Angeles was nuked by North Korea they’d probably laugh and say “Take that Hollywood”
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I’d like to pause and wonder what would have happened if Obama’s lawyer had done that.
                            To steal a line:
                            We would be picking brain matter out of the curtains for weeks.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I am sure certain posters will be by any minute to tell us why this one doesnt matter...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X