Voices fill the air!!!
        MJBeckman
        Oswego '93
        Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
        1991-1993
        2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

• Re: Saturday Nov. 6 scores... because no one else started the thread

Plattsburgh Defense gives the **** puck away in the defensive zone again, leaves Boots all alone in front of Leis, Boots waited the extra second and convinced Leis to go down, and slips it in to the open side of the net.

This is a recurring theme, is it not?
          Plattsburgh was utterly dead on the ice for that one. It's been a while since I've seen a situation where the Cardinals looked that bad purely from fatigue.
          Go Cards: win or lose, The Better Team.
          A Lot of (Sometimes Tainted) SUNYAC Championships
          A Handful of ECAC West Championships
          A Number of NCAA Appearances, Including Several Trips to the Final Four, Though Some of Them Don't Count
          Some National Championships:
          Women's (THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR, A Couple Years Back, '08, '07)
          Men's (Wow Look at the Time Pass, A While before That)

Comment

5-3 its all over oz wins
            http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Empty net goal for Oz.

5-3. Final

So close... yet so far...

Regardless, I hope this performance will shut up the Oswego fans on this board who insisted that the Lakers were going to walk all over the Cardinals. These two teams played even for 60 minutes. Oswego won tonight, and it was because of a few errors on the Cardinals' part, but this one was by no means easy for your Lakers. Although I will not be there, I look forward to the return match at the Stafford
              Plattsburgh CARDINALS
              SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
              ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
              NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
              NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
              NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
              NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Best hockey game I've seen in a long time, possibly ever
                http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dyce View Post
                  Plattsburgh was utterly dead on the ice for that one. It's been a while since I've seen a situation where the Cardinals looked that bad purely from fatigue.
                  When they were forced to go end to end, they really started dragging. =

Comment

From a disinterested fan, this was an excellent game. I watched the WTOP web coverage and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the announcers. But what I really liked was the four camera coverage of the ice. Whoever the camera director was deserves a lot of credit. The segues from one camera to the other was great and they followed the puck very well....Well done WTOP!
                    Last edited by The Real Georgia Peach; 11-06-2010, 08:20 PM.
                    Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Game over in Morrisville, where the Mustangs pull off the 3-2 victory over Geneseo.

Caylin Relkoff with 47 saves, as Morrisville takes the championship belt.

So, both the forum belts changed hands tonight. Good times.

Comment

Hoogenboom to Perry - SNC scores to tie game at one all

Comment

1-1 as St. Norbert scores by Perry from Hoogenboom and Pulak at 18:34 of 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                            No way. I can think of lots more. Clearly you weren't there for the NCAA Championship game in Lake Placid last year. This was an exciting game, but nowhere near the best.
                            Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                            SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                            ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                            NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                            NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                            NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                            NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                              I agree sir. Great game by both teams.

EDIT: Best game I've seen since the 2010 NCAA Championship game.
                              Plattsburgh State Cardinals
                              1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
                              21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                                From a disinterested fan, this was an excellent game. I watched the WTOP web coverage and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the announcers. But what I really liked was the four camera coverage of the ice. Whoever the camera director was deserves a lot of credit. The segues from one camera to the other was great and they followed the puck very well....Well done WTOP!
                                Agreed, good show WTOP

Comment

Working...
                                X