Clear All

• Re: Potsdam Bears 2010-11

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    You forgot one.

Clarkson 3 St. Lawrence 1
    Boooooo!
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
      There was no need for the removal of any sharp objects. The Bears shall move forward and look to create some momentum against Skidmore. After that its a 5 day break for the team. Perhaps its just what the Doctor ordered.
      Too bad the Bears get tossed to the Lions when they come back....if Plattsburgh can get some confidence in the Primelink, not sure I'd want to be facing Plattsburgh....especially after a 10 day break.....
      Remy Babineaux
      remyb616@gmail.com
      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
        Too bad the Bears get tossed to the Lions when they come back....if Plattsburgh can get some confidence in the Primelink, not sure I'd want to be facing Plattsburgh....especially after a 10 day break.....

That's what I thought when Buff St played Platty Friday night....we all say how that turned out. I think the Bears will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
          I would suggest you worry about Plattsburgh, plenty there to keep you busy.
          LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

I would suggest you worry about Plattsburgh, plenty there to keep you busy.
            You worry about your own game Rizzo...Plenty there to keep you busy
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Well the Bears head into Thanksgiving Break (the Real Thanksgiving) with a win. Not much else I can say about it. Its a win, but one that should not have been that close. 6-5. Hopefully the boys come back from this break and get it rollin' !
              Its so darn frustrating. I have witnessed the Bears completely dominate games at times this season and then tonight for example they look like a completely dysfunctional family with 2 step dads and 2 birth mothers, with a crazy neighbor invited to the Thanksgiving table. Yes they got a win, but it should not have been this close.
              Last edited by Saints17; 11-23-2010, 11:01 PM.
              LETS GO BEARS!

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

Saints your awful queit....special things going on up in Potsdam for the game? Having seen Skidmore play and beat a decent offensive Elmira team, the win of the horses was a very good win for Potsdam. Plattsburgh will need a very good defensive performance against the Bears who will try to skate up and down with the Cardinals. Looking forward to the short 3 hour trip to Maxy Hall Friday, (hoping the snow belt cooperates), and hopefully a nice ride home. One thing I've learned over the years is that Potsdam loves to kill any momentum Plattsburgh had gained in the prior weeks games....
                Remy Babineaux
                remyb616@gmail.com
                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by psuchamps2001 View Post
                  saints your awful queit....special things going on up in potsdam for the game? Having seen skidmore play and beat a decent offensive elmira team, the win of the horses was a very good win for potsdam. Plattsburgh will need a very good defensive performance against the bears who will try to skate up and down with the cardinals. Looking forward to the short 3 hour trip to maxy hall friday, (hoping the snow belt cooperates), and hopefully a nice ride home. One thing i've learned over the years is that potsdam loves to kill any momentum plattsburgh had gained in the prior weeks games....
                  ditto +1

Last year, the year before that, 2006, Potsdam - Plattsburgh always a great game (almost)
                  Last edited by norm1909; 12-01-2010, 09:41 PM.
                  Larry Normandin
                  SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                  WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Hey thanks for your concerns guys, I just haven't had alot to post about it. The Bears have been on break so things have been awfully quiet. Maxcy should be rather packed on Friday as it is Bears Pride Night. Safe travels to everyone attending the game on Friday night. Thanks guys...
                    LETS GO BEARS!

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

Odd game to do it..but cool none the less.

http://www.ecacdiiihockey.com/mens_w...ries/hobart_tv

The Hobart/Potsdam gam will be live on Time Warner Cable Sports.
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                        Odd game to do it..but cool none the less.

http://www.ecacdiiihockey.com/mens_w...ries/hobart_tv

The Hobart/Potsdam gam will be live on Time Warner Cable Sports.
                        Saw Buff State @ Potsdam on TW3 in Albany last year. I thought it was a bit random then, and still think it is.
                        Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                        SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                        ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                        NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                        NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                        NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                        NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                          Saw Buff State @ Potsdam on TW3 in Albany last year. I thought it was a bit random then, and still think it is.
                          I forget what the connection of Time Warner Sports is to Potsdam. It may just have been as simple as Potsdam asked. I remember Jaslow commented on it when I brought it up a few years ago and asked why Potsdam.

Hopefully Oswego can get on there a few more times this year with WTOP's broadcasts.
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Time Warner Sports covers many local sporting events thru the year, I am not sure if there is any connection to Potsdam, other than TW promotes itself as a Local Sports Network.
                            Now about the game tonight, I already have pre game jitters. I am anticipating a hard hitting affair tonight as well as a close contest. Its Bears Pride night so Maxcy should be rockin'!
                            LETS GO BEARS!

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

Time Warner Sports covers many local sporting events thru the year, I am not sure if there is any connection to Potsdam, other than TW promotes itself as a Local Sports Network.
                              Now about the game tonight, I already have pre game jitters. I am anticipating a hard hitting affair tonight as well as a close contest. Its Bears Pride night so Maxcy should be rockin'!
                              Just figured they would try to get Oswego on more often that's all

Plus Utica wouldn't be a bad one to get on either with the crowds they have and interest in the area.
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Maxcy should be rockin' for sure!! Hope the Bears are ready to play. And even more inportantly hope the Bears announcer is ready to keep the place fired up! We don't even need noise-makers! When Platty comes to town it is always a good show...both from the players and when Emery starts yelling! Can't wait!!

Comment

Working...
                                X