Friday 11/6/09 Scores, Rants, etc. Oz visits Madstop, plus other games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 11/6/09 Scores, Rants, etc. Oz visits Madstop, plus other games

Post 'em as you get them. Radio and TV Links appreciated. And if you're reporting live from the arena, let us know.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: Friday 11/6/09 Scores, Rants, etc. Oz visits Madstop, plus other games

Oswego @ Potsdam will be live on WNYO tonight http://www.wnyo.org

Coverage should start around 6:15-6:20 with Countdown to Faceoff.
    WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Gees, you could wait until after breakfast
      Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

St. Mary's University @ UW-Stout --- 7:30 p.m. CT-- WATCH IT LIVE!
        WATCH Stout Blue Devil Hockey Live!

Stout Student Section: Devils' Advocates

NCHA Peters Cup Playoff Champions: 08-09
        NCHA Regular Season Championships: 06-08 (Shared)
        WIAC Championships: 10-11
        NCHA Runner-Up: 07-08
        NCAA National Tourney Appearances: 07-08, 08-09

Webmaster & Tech Guru - www.stouthockey.com - DIII Hockey's most popular fan site.

Comment

91.3 FM WBNY Broadcasting Live tonight at the Buffalo State Ice Arena as Buffalo State takes on Fredonia

http://www.buffalostateathletics.com...&tab=icehockey

Click details link for tonight's game for links to Audio and Video Feeds.

Comment

WSNN Potsdam has broadcast Bears hockey at this address in the past. According to the website for WSNN 99.3, they will carry tonight's Oswego State/Potsdam game. It's a commercial station - not student-run - so Chris Spicer will call play-by-play and former Potsdam coach John Horan will provide color.
            Last edited by Ryan Maloney; 11-06-2009, 11:05 AM.
            Voice of the Lakers, 2007-2009
            Follow me on Twitter
            The VOTL.com
            Chairman Hows Glorious Army

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
              Oswego @ Potsdam will be live on WNYO tonight http://www.wnyo.org

Coverage should start around 6:15-6:20 with Countdown to Faceoff.
              Whats the over/under on this attempt?

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                Whats the over/under on this attempt?
                Just heard the WNYO studio host say, "we're trying to connect with Potsdam." Uh oh...
                Follow me on Twitter
                The VOTL.com

Comment

Yeah Maloney a big uh oh......we cant get hooked up even trying to call out
                  LET'S GO LAKERS and LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Head 16 View Post
                    Yeah Maloney a big uh oh......we cant get hooked up even trying to call out
                    I just heard your voice on air. Are you guys hooked up now?
                    Follow me on Twitter
                    The VOTL.com

Comment

They're on now
                      WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Sounds like NYO is on the air in time for faceoff. Bearcast is also on air.
                        Follow me on Twitter
                        The VOTL.com

Comment

Yeah we got the broadcast this week. Not suprised Gunner is in net. Wanted to see Becwith go tomorrow and have him rested. Little suprised Hank and Mather are out thought
                          LET'S GO LAKERS and LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Head 16 View Post
                            Yeah we got the broadcast this week. Not suprised Gunner is in net. Wanted to see Becwith go tomorrow and have him rested. Little suprised Hank and Mather are out thought
                            Agreed. I like the move to rest Beckwith for the night.

Comment

I just heard that they held a moment of silence for Boyd Jones prior to the Potsdam/Oswego State game. That caught me off guard, apparently he passed away unexpectedly at his home on Sunday. He was Potsdam's SID and always one of the more personable SIDs to deal with. We always showed up to Potsdam extremey early (due to the fact that we had to be out of our hotel in Plattsburgh by noon), but he never once complained and always welcomed us into the rink early and let us set up and made sure we had everything we needed. Treated us the same as he did the Time Warner Cable crew when they showed up to televise the game there during the 07-08 season. Great guy, sad story.
                              Follow me on Twitter
                              The VOTL.com

Comment

Working...
                              X