Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northeastern @ Colorado Coll, Fri 10/10

2-1 CC end of the 1st period.

Rawlings (our freshman goalie) looked very nervous in the first.. gave up 2 goals on the first 2 shots he faced... Both scored by CC freshman (i did not catch the names, sorry).

NU goal was a beauty by Alex Tuckerman.. top shelf. I do not know if i'll be around later in the gm.. (i'll try).. so anyways, go Huskies !
    Last edited by northeastern; 10-09-2009, 09:14 PM. Reason: Title should read 10/9 as the date, sorry..
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Re: Northeastern @ Colorado Coll, Fri 10/10

Approx 16:00 left in the 2nd.. still 2-1 CC.

NU skating a bit better.. CC goalie Howe with a few good saves. Per the announcers.. a nice size crowd.. but a quiet crowd (as i can tell as well)..
    GO NU HOCKEY
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

15:00 left it he 2nd.. a few good saves by Rawlings (finally).. good pressure by CC, i think i saw one go off the post..
      GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Winkler (CC) 2 min penalty for 'checking from behind' on MacLeod.. 1st NU power play.. approx 14:00 left in the second.. (now i really gotta run) will try post later..

SOG in favor of CC 15-11
        GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
          Winkler (CC) 2 min penalty for 'checking from behind' on MacLeod.. 1st NU power play.. approx 14:00 left in the second.. (now i really gotta run) will try post later..

SOG in favor of CC 15-11
          update?
          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

3-1 CC after 2 periods. CC goals from Tyler Johnson, William Rapuzzi, and another freshman (but I did not catch who it was). NU goal was by Alex Tuckerman.
            Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
            -dggoddard

Comment

wow.. just saw that 3rd CC goal..

Tiger skater (sorry i do not know names).. threw it backhand at the net while NU goalie Rawlings was backing up into the net.. went off his back or skate.. just goes to show.. there are no bad shots on goal!..

Looks like some more practices & shaking off the jitters on the Husky club.. one period left to go..
              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

i'm not sure who else is watching this on B2, but Rawlings is terrible. He's slow and he can't get up after he's fallen down. It almost looks like falling is the only way he's getting to the low pucks in close.

I hope we see Mountain tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                  wow.. just saw that 3rd CC goal..

Tiger skater (sorry i do not know names).. threw it backhand at the net while NU goalie Rawlings was backing up into the net.. went off his back or skate.. just goes to show.. there are no bad shots on goal!..

Looks like some more practices & shaking off the jitters on the Husky club.. one period left to go..
                  It sounds like Rawlings settled down pretty well after the first two shots. Tyler Johnson scored the third CC goal. I'll forgive you for not knowing the players. Up until I moved to Boston and started going to NU games last year, I didn't know many of the Huskies players, either.
                  Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                  -dggoddard

Comment

CC killed the rest of a penalty to begin the third period. 3-1 CC about 2 minutes into the third.
                    -dggoddard

Comment

Billy Sweatt gives CC a 4-1 lead at 3:26 of the third period. From Rapuzzi and Prosser.
                      -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by proven25 View Post
                        i'm not sure who else is watching this on B2, but Rawlings is terrible. He's slow and he can't get up after he's fallen down. It almost looks like falling is the only way he's getting to the low pucks in close.

I hope we see Mountain tomorrow.
                        ..yup, agree, why not..

4-1 CC on a nice backhander by Sweat (sp?)..
                        GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

... really miss Thiessen. This gm would be very interesting with him in it.. nevertheless, still holding out hope for 2 pts this wknd. My ride is here.. gotta run, night all folks.
                          GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

12:12 left in the third, another PP for NU coming up.
                            -dggoddard

Comment

Huskies make it 4-2 with a PP goal, but I missed who scored it.

10:13 left now.
                              -dggoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X