SNC Regular Season 2009-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNC Regular Season 2009-10

As per normal, the SNC Varsity Intrasquad game is scheduled for the last Saturday prior to the season opener versus Lake Forest...Oct. 24 @ 1:00 at the CCC...
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Re: SNC Regular Season 2009-10

I wish I were down there to see it, I think many people are going to be utterly surprised with how many Green Knights are missing from last years squad.

pete99race - You might want to add "Wanted: 1 goalie and a line or two".

Going to be a tough season for SNC regardless of their goaltending situation.
    Avalanche Hockey --- "No one beats us on a pond"

Comment

Originally posted by iDangledYourMom View Post
      I wish I were down there to see it, I think many people are going to be utterly surprised with how many Green Knights are missing from last years squad.
      We've heard some rumblings about this...sounds like it will be a major rebuilding year for the Knights
      SNC Men:
      Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
      NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
      SNC Women:
      O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Is Tyler Allen back with this year's squad?

Comment

Originally posted by GoBullDogsGo View Post
          Is Tyler Allen back with this year's squad?
          As far as I know, yes. Why do you ask?
          “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
          19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post
            As far as I know, yes. Why do you ask?
            Tyler & my son played AAA hockey in Barrie together. My son has been with the BullDogs for the past 2 seasons.

Tyler is a great guy and comes from a great family. Always enjoyed watching him play.

Comment

Anyone have a list of the players they know will be with SNC this season?

Comment

pete99race - You might want to add "Wanted: 1 goalie and a line or two".

Going to be a tough season for SNC regardless of their goaltending situation.
                I'm sure details will come out eventually. A few of us have hinted at this, but nobody seems to want to be the one who breaks it. It won't be me for this one.
                Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
                2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
                2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
                Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
                  I'm sure details will come out eventually. A few of us have hinted at this, but nobody seems to want to be the one who breaks it. It won't be me for this one.
                  Well as I mentioned in other threads, you'll see the names missing when the roster comes out, though many know 'something' is up, no SNC fans or those aware of what happened wants to just say it. Cmon' SNC fans, man up. It must have been something real classic to have 10 of your guys kicked out of school.
                  Avalanche Hockey --- "No one beats us on a pond"

Comment

Well as I mentioned ... to have 10 of your guys kicked out of school.
                    Is it actually 10 guys ???
                    If so … more big names besides Gale will be missing from that roster !?

Comment

Ok, I have now been asked about this four times.

For the love of all things sacred, I am not Idangledyourmom. What I am is a guy who, for whatever reason, loves DIII and therefore spends a lot of time following it.

I am not some all-knowing conjurer of cheap tricks responsible for every single quasi-literate person who shows up here posting who knows what.

Ok, for fun, per the best recollections I can muster, I have now been accused of being:

ZeeTrain, Foreright1613, RogueViking, hockeyguy99, fornax, jackethockeybunny, Idangledyourmom, Iranger, WiltChamberlain, doncheery, Pioneers#1, MW4Bucky@SNC, puppypower, D3PuckMan, frozenb, MCHA GURU, lest we forget lightthelamp...and I know there are others I can't even think of now.

Though being questioned about these things is somewhat amusing, I am none of them, though I know I have met at least three of the above in person, and I highly suspect a fourth (at a minimum). The rate things are going I'm just waiting for someone to insist I'm actually Chris Lerch, Russell Jaslow and Scott Biggar.

I'm a guy with a sick obsession with DIII...not some sort of a wizard, but thanks for asking. Again.
                      Last edited by Matthew Webb; 09-02-2009, 12:47 AM.
                      “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                      19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Well as I mentioned in other threads, you'll see the names missing when the roster comes out, though many know 'something' is up, no SNC fans or those aware of what happened wants to just say it. Cmon' SNC fans, man up. It must have been something real classic to have 10 of your guys kicked out of school.
                        How's the fishing?
                        SNC: 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

You gotta be a student first.

At least you still had some Junior eligibility left...

Comment

Ok, ...

For the love of all things sacred, I am not Idangledyourmom ... ZeeTrain, Foreright1613, RogueViking, hockeyguy99, fornax, jackethockeybunny, Idangledyourmom, Iranger, WiltChamberlain, doncheery, Pioneers#1, MW4Bucky@SNC, puppypower, D3PuckMan, frozenb, MCHA GURU, lest we forget lightthelamp...and I know there are others ... actually Chris Lerch, Russell Jaslow and Scott Biggar.

I'm a guy with a sick obsession with DIII...
                            LOL ... may as well become "Man of a Thousand Faces"

Used to be D-1 only fan but I now enjoy D-3 hockey as well ... grows on you I guess ...
                            ... & these posts make it lots more fun !!!

Comment

... Ok, for fun, per the best recollections I can muster, I have now been accused of being:

ZeeTrain, Foreright1613, RogueViking, hockeyguy99, fornax, jackethockeybunny, Idangledyourmom, Iranger, WiltChamberlain, doncheery, Pioneers#1, MW4Bucky@SNC, puppypower, D3PuckMan, frozenb, MCHA GURU, lest we forget lightthelamp...and I know there are others I can't even think of now.

Though being questioned about these things is somewhat amusing, I am none of them, though I know I have met at least three of the above in person, and I highly suspect a fourth (at a minimum). The rate things are going I'm just waiting for someone to insist I'm actually Chris Lerch, Russell Jaslow and Scott Biggar.

I'm a guy with a sick obsession with DIII...not some sort of a wizard, but thanks for asking. Again.
                              As long as no one accuses you of being XYZ Particularly, as he is "Somewhere between heaven and hell", and we are not sure in which direction he is headed.

Also, he thinks you are an idiot.
                              Last edited by norm1909; 09-02-2009, 05:08 PM.
                              Larry Normandin
                              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Working...
                              X