Clear All

• CCCP regional - 2nd Round - (2) joecct v. (7) Rayolite

?
    (2) joecct
    72.73%
    (7) Rayolite
    27.27%

The poll is expired.

I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Re: CCCP regional - 2nd Round - (2) joecct v. (7) Rayolite

Note: No "77"!
    I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
      Note: No "77"!
      FOR MY CONCESSION SPEECH, I WOULD LIKE TO QUOTE THE LATE GREAT ACTRESS DELISHA DEVERE (AND A FEW LESSER KNOWNS) WHEN INFORMED THAT THEIR COMPETITION HAD PREVAILED:

OUCH!!!

GOOD LUCK IN ROUND 3. YOU ARE IN MY PRE-POLL FINAL 4.
      Last edited by Rayolite; 07-16-2009, 05:21 PM.
      Real Life is drawing without an eraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayolite View Post
        FOR MY CONCESSION SPEECH, I WOULD LIKE TO QUOTE THE LATE GREAT ACTRESS DELISHA DEVERE (AND A FEW LESSER KNOWNS) WHEN INFORMED THAT THEIR COMPETITION HAD PREVAILED:

OUCH!!!

GOOD LUCK IN ROUND 3. YOU ARE IN MY PRE-POLL FINAL 4.
        Just a few minutes ago I received a telegram from Rayolite congatulating me in this hard fought regional quarterfinal.

This is not my victory, but your victory, for without your support I am just a sleazy CPA taking the government's dime.

Now it is on to the regional semifinal. My worthy opponent, BillR is an experienced campaigner but I know that after you examine the issues that we will prevail. Our march to the ultimate prize is a fight for the underrepresented, Pool B, and socialized medicine for everyone!!!!! Taxes on the people!!!!!!
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Just a few minutes ago I received a telegram from Rayolite congatulating me in this hard fought regional quarterfinal.

This is not my victory, but your victory, for without your support I am just a sleazy CPA taking the government's dime.

Now it is on to the regional semifinal. My worthy opponent, BillR is an experienced campaigner but I know that after you examine the issues that we will prevail. Our march to the ultimate prize is a fight for the underrepresented, Pool B, and socialized medicine for everyone!!!!! Taxes on the people!!!!!!
          My sentiments exactly. I knew there was something about you that I liked.
          As a CFO, I have been trying to please CPA's forever.
          Real Life is drawing without an eraser.

Comment

Working...
          X