Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/6/13 - Roadies for top 6. Who's looking ahead to Saturday and falls? SCORES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/6/13 - Roadies for top 6. Who's looking ahead to Saturday and falls? SCORES!!!

The schedule: http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2013...board/schedule

Both Plattsburgh State and Williams have rivalry games tomorrow that may cause them to overlook tonight's opponent.

Oh, and then there is the play-up battle along Rt. 11 in St. Lawrence County. Saints17 and I will be a bit preoccupied.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 12/6/13 - Roadies for top 6. Who's looking ahead to Saturday and falls? SCORES!!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    The schedule: http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2013...board/schedule

Both Plattsburgh State and Williams have rivalry games tomorrow that may cause them to overlook tonight's opponent.

Oh, and then there is the play-up battle along Rt. 11 in St. Lawrence County. Saints17 and I will be a bit preoccupied.
    But #5 in the USCHO poll is home...
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Re: 12/6/13 - Roadies for top 6. Who's looking ahead to Saturday and falls? SCORES!!

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      But #5 in the USCHO poll is home...
      He was talking about the definitive poll.
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
        He was talking about the definitive poll.
        Wait, there are two polls?
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Wait, there are two polls?
          Yes here they are....

http://www.moontrail.com/leki-carbon-4.php
          LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
            Well played!

Comment

Cortland takes a 5 minute major for boarding. And kill it off.
              Plattsburgh scores & takes their own 5 min major.
              Last edited by norm1909; 12-06-2013, 06:23 PM.
              Larry Normandin
              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

1-0 Cardinals! Brenton strikes first.

Plattsburgh then takes a 5 minute penalty that Emery doesn't seem to happy with the refs about.
                Jim Reisdorf
                Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31
                  1-0 Cardinals! Brenton strikes first.

Plattsburgh then takes a 5 minute penalty that Emery doesn't seem to happy with the refs about.
                  If Emery is consistent, Hermans will sit tomorrow. IMO, this is a big loss for the Oswego game. We could finally see Patterson tomorrow.

Comment

After 1: Babson 2 USM 1: Shots Babson 11 USM 6: Power Plays Babson 0-1 USM 0-0

Comment

oswego up 3-0 after 1...hushlof 2 goals and Galati his 7th of the yr

Comment

After one:
                        Norwich 1 Skidmore 1
                        Oswego 3 Potsdam 0

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-R- View Post
                          If Emery is consistent, Hermans will sit tomorrow. IMO, this is a big loss for the Oswego game. We could finally see Patterson tomorrow.
                          I believe Bob has already said that Patterson won't play this semester. As for consistency, I could see it happening but as upset with the officials Bob seemed to be about the penalty I could see it not happening. I guess we will see by how much he plays tonight.... Might be an indication of things to come.
                          Jim Reisdorf
                          Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                            I believe Bob has already said that Patterson won't play this semester. As for consistency, I could see it happening but as upset with the officials Bob seemed to be about the penalty I could see it not happening. I guess we will see by how much he plays tonight.... Might be an indication of things to come.
                            Keep in mind it was not a dq...he is still playing
                            Remy Babineaux
                            remyb616@gmail.com
                            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Someone to tell George Commo and NSN that they are buffering like every 5-10 seconds, not a typical problem. There you go Crosby, I beat Steve from Colorado!
                              There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Working...
                              X