This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oswego State Laker Hockey 2012-2013....No Slogans, Just Hockey

Keep it simple... 1) Prepare for the next game 2) Win the next game 3) Repeat
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Apparently sarcasm and jokes can't be placed on this board as just about everyone reads into it too much and starts to hyperventilate. Time to move on and move on the Lakers will as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerAlum09 View Post
        Apparently sarcasm and jokes can't be placed on this board as just about everyone reads into it too much and starts to hyperventilate. Time to move on and move on the Lakers will as well.
        If it was a joke you wouldn't have defended it so vehemently and put up your wins comparison chart.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

C'mon Derek, relax, your allegiance is to Norwich now.
          Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Well boys Utica was definitely a stinker for the Oz, but that being said, there is still a lot of hockey to be played this year. I always get a kick out of the posts, basically guys like Pionneer1 is trying to prove his is bigger than yours. Utica has a very good hockey team, but just remember the campus center displays a lot of hard earned hardware. All I saw sat nite in Utica was a lot of decorative banners. The best of luck to the players from both these teams. I will reserve if mine is bigger than yours until the end of the season.

Comment

FYI lakers 24/7 part 3 is up...nice job

Comment

Originally posted by osu88 View Post
                Russell: I don't know about anyone else, but I miss your comments on the D-lll SUNYAC Blog. Your pre and post game comments offered a lot of insight into the SUNYAC teams. The blog isn't worth reading anymore.
                Thank you for the kind words. Dan is taking more of a feature oriented approach to the column, and I think he is doing a good job with it. Also, there is less being asked of the columnists, so I would have been in the same boat with only having one post a week.

Any chance you will return?
                I was on an overseas assignment for work in the fall, causing me to miss the beginning of the season, so I decided to step back this year. I don't know what my and/or USCHO's situation will be next year.
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• I second the motion on you coming home

QUOTE=Russell Jaslow;5592710]Thank you for the kind words. Dan is taking more of a feature oriented approach to the column, and I think he is doing a good job with it. Also, there is less being asked of the columnists, so I would have been in the same boat with only having one post a week.

I was on an overseas assignment for work in the fall, causing me to miss the beginning of the season, so I decided to step back this year. I don't know what my and/or USCHO's situation will be next year.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Let me join in the high praise for Russell Jaslow, whose high quality of writing, informed analysis, and critical analysis of SUNYAC make hin an outstanding hockey writer. I miss his/your columns and, with no disrespect to the current holder of the assignment, wish you were back on the beat.
                    Greg Auleta
                    Laker Fan since '66

Comment

Originally posted by auleta View Post
                      Let me join in the high praise for Russell Jaslow, whose high quality of writing, informed analysis, and critical analysis of SUNYAC make hin an outstanding hockey writer. I miss his/your columns and, with no disrespect to the current holder of the assignment, wish you were back on the beat.
                      Greg Auleta
                      Laker Fan since '66
                      I forgot to mention I am not completely going away.

I'm back doing game recaps. Did the Fredonia-St. Anselm game last Friday. Next weekend, I'll be covering one (Potsdam at Morrisville) or two (Buffalo State at Brockport) or even three (Potsdam at Hamilton) games. The weekend after that, I plan on doing the Geneseo at Oswego game. Etc.

I'll also do a feature here and there. I have one idea I need to pitch to the editors that I think people will really enjoy.
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

as per the SUNYAC article looks like Oz has another recruit Josh Timpano (Trenton OJHL), looks like a great pickup

that makes our known Roster
                        Josh Timpano - Trenton (OJHL)
                        Manny Gialedakis - Alberni Valley (BCHL)
                        Brian Hennessey - Brockville Braves (CCHL)
                        JJ Hart - Kanata Stallions (CCHL)
                        Mackenzie Scott - Trenton (OJHL)
                        Krystian Yorke - Trenton (OJHL)
                        Eric Witzel - Ottawa Jr. Senators (CCHL)
                        http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

The ultimate opponent!!!

Good Luck lady's my prayers are with you!!! With all of the bickering on here lately about who should be ranked higher or who has beat who or even who you haven't beaten seems just senseless when you think about what these two lovely ladies are fighting.....Just a FYI Mary has recently posted on facebook that her Ct scan was negative Also just announced is that the Erik Cole Foundation has said that they will match ALL donations made!!!!!!

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg...&pxfid=1313590

Comment

Here is one for bakdraft21!!!!!https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...21355793_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by lakerfan View Post
                              The ultimate opponent!!!

Good Luck lady's my prayers are with you!!! With all of the bickering on here lately about who should be ranked higher or who has beat who or even who you haven't beaten seems just senseless when you think about what these two lovely ladies are fighting.....Just a FYI Mary has recently posted on facebook that her Ct scan was negative Also just announced is that the Erik Cole Foundation has said that they will match ALL donations made!!!!!!

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg...&pxfid=1313590
                              Give a little - get more back...great news!
                              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                                as per the SUNYAC article looks like Oz has another recruit Josh Timpano (Trenton OJHL), looks like a great pickup

that makes our known Roster
                                Josh Timpano - Trenton (OJHL)
                                Manny Gialedakis - Alberni Valley (BCHL)
                                Brian Hennessey - Brockville Braves (CCHL)
                                JJ Hart - Kanata Stallions (CCHL)
                                Mackenzie Scott - Trenton (OJHL)
                                Krystian Yorke - Trenton (OJHL)
                                Eric Witzel - Ottawa Jr. Senators (CCHL)
                                Any more information on the transfer from Australia?

Comment

Working...
                                X