iCal files for 2012-2013 schedules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iCal files for 2012-2013 schedules?

Does anyone know if there is a site that has the 2012-2013 schedules available as iCal files that can be dropped into the Apple Mac iCal application? I'd like all the Hockey East teams, ideally.

Thanks for any help!

Chris in NH
    Chris V
    Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Re: iCal files for 2012-2013 schedules?

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a site that has the 2012-2013 schedules available as iCal files that can be dropped into the Apple Mac iCal application? I'd like all the Hockey East teams, ideally.

Thanks for any help!

Chris in NH
    Do you have the ability to convert from either xls or ods to the iCal format? The listing in the schedules thread is in a spreadsheet format. Granted, you would need to translate the location, but a key is provided to help you with that.

Comment

Thanks, but as soon as I realized some scripting would be involved I decided just to create a new Calendar in iCal and put in each game manually. It only took 10 minutes. I saved it as an .ics file but I don't know how to upload it so others can share it.
      Chris V

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
        Thanks, but as soon as I realized some scripting would be involved I decided just to create a new Calendar in iCal and put in each game manually. It only took 10 minutes. I saved it as an .ics file but I don't know how to upload it so others can share it.
        If you have a file sharing area, such as Google Docs (which is what I use for the schedule spreadsheet), you could do it that way, make it public, and then publish a link.

Comment

I put the BC one together first:

https://www.dropbo*****/sh/7t5v8bferfc87x7/QWs22RzvDI
          Chris V

Comment

I think college hockey news has a link in the top right of each schedule page
            MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Working...
            X