X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title Capitalization

Osorojo is incapable of it.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Re: Title Capitalization

Now this is a great topic!
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Are we sure that he is "incapable" of it, or does he simply choose not to do it? Maybe there is a political statement behind Osorojo's capitalization, or a strategic decision to grab more eyeballs and forum clicks. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say it is all part of a grand plan.
      #OneKnight

Comment

wHIch TeAm'S aReNA hAs thE bESt snACK seLEctION? therE'S soMETHinG yoU caN gEt yOUR TEeTh IntO - aND thE rESt oF YOur hEAd ToO.

Comment

He's the long lost love child of ee cummings so it just comes naturally.
          Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
            Are we sure that he is "incapable" of it, or does he simply choose not to do it? Maybe there is a political statement behind Osorojo's capitalization, or a strategic decision to grab more eyeballs and forum clicks. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say it is all part of a grand plan.
            Bear Red went to Cornell, not RIT.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Bear Red went to Cornell, not RIT.
              Flag: Check your crystal ball. It seems to be malfunctioning. MY crystal ball suggests you went to OCC. Hockey, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
                Flag: Check your crystal ball. It seems to be malfunctioning. MY crystal ball suggests you went to OCC. Hockey, anyone?
                Pretty impressive considering until I moved here after college, my family hadn't been in the area for 55 years. Still a little butthurt your god lost to a team that was ready to go D-III?

Comment

Must be summer

Comment

*****http://img.***********.com/albums/v210/ScarletPrincess/Other%20Stuff/forums_capitals.gif******

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      *****http://img.***********.com/albums/v210/ScarletPrincess/Other%20Stuff/forums_capitals.gif******
                      Albany, Annapolis, Atlanta, Augusta, Austin, Baton Rouge, Bismarck, Boise, Boston, Carson City, Charleston, Cheyenne, Columbia, Columbus, Concord, Denver, Des Moines, Dover, Frankfurt, Harrisburg, Hartford, Helena, Honolulu, Indianapolis, Jackson, Jefferson City, Juneau, Lansing, Lincoln, Little Rock, Madison, Montgomery, Montpelier, Nashville, Oklahoma City, Olympia, Phoenix, Pierre, Providence, Raleigh, Richmond, Sacramento, Salem, Salt Lake City, Santa Fe, Springfield, St. Paul, Tallahassee, Topeka, and Trenton.

Comment

I love this thread already.

Osorojo is a fool.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Albany, Annapolis, Atlanta, Augusta, Austin, Baton Rouge, Bismarck, Boise, Boston, Carson City, Charleston, Cheyenne, Columbia, Columbus, Concord, Denver, Des Moines, Dover, Frankfurt, Harrisburg, Hartford, Helena, Honolulu, Indianapolis, Jackson, Jefferson City, Juneau, Lansing, Lincoln, Little Rock, Madison, Montgomery, Montpelier, Nashville, Oklahoma City, Olympia, Phoenix, Pierre, Providence, Raleigh, Richmond, Sacramento, Salem, Salt Lake City, Santa Fe, Springfield, St. Paul, Tallahassee, Topeka, and Trenton.
                          worthless crap memorized for extra credit 30 years ago ftw! 3.1415926535897932384626433...
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

nice one fm
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Albany, Annapolis, . . . Santa Fe, Springfield, St. Paul, Tallahassee, Topeka, and Trenton.
                              That's Saint Paul to you, buster.
                              Bugs Bunny - 96
                              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Working...
                              X